KayWar

New User
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2017
Georgia
YouTube
Hi everyone, my name is Kaylee. I go by KayWar on Youtube. I started my Youtube channel not too long ago and I've very much enjoyed making content ever since. I'm more of a girly channel I guess you could say, but guys are absolutely welcome as well I promise you I am not a "girly girl"! I wouldn't necessarily say I'm your typical vlogging channel and I'm definitely not a beauty guru, haha but my goal is to post relatable videos. My most recent video is about annoying customers and I know for a fact if you have to deal with customers at work, you can definitely relate. I honestly started Youtube so that people can watch my videos and laugh and relate to them because I know what an amazing feeling it is to relate to other people. It would mean a lot to me for my channel to grow and for my videos to help people in certain situations and to make them feel better. I'm not the most interesting person in the world and I know for a fact that I will never top a lot of successful Youtubers but that doesn't mean I won't try to become something more. Thank you for reading.