YouTube Large Spike in Views After 1 Hour of Upload ? What is it and how to Bring it Back?

avrona

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 7, 2018
YouTube
avronaofficial
Ever since I started doing Pokemon TCG openings, since the first video I made on it the video got the most views within the first hour or so, getting 30-40 views. But since then, that big jump in the first hour has decreased. What exactly were those jumps and how can I bring them back?

D

Deleted member 197467

Ever since I started doing Pokemon TCG openings, since the first video I made on it the video got the most views within the first hour or so, getting 30-40 views. But since then, that big jump in the first hour has decreased. What exactly were those jumps and how can I bring them back?
YouTube just being drunk again.

RyanSellers

Freedom! Celebrity
Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
Dec 6, 2014
Provo, UT, USA
www.ryansellers.co
YouTube
You can check your YouTube analytics for those certain videos to see where you are getting traffic from.

RyanSellers

Freedom! Celebrity
Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
Dec 6, 2014
Provo, UT, USA
www.ryansellers.co
YouTube
All the views come from the "video viewing page in YouTube" in the analytics.
Go more in depth in your analytics on the video. You can see if the views can from suggested from another video and see what video that got you those views. Then you can capitalize on views when you post more videos based on the same topic, but using some of their tags that are related to your new video.

avrona

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 7, 2018
YouTube
avronaofficial
You can see if the views can from suggested from another video and see what video that got you those views. Then you can capitalize on views when you post more videos based on the same topic, but using some of their tags that are related to your new video.
How do I do that?