• visual novel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

agyroth

New User
Feb 2, 2016
My name is Agyroth. Some know me as Spacegrill69, some know me as Agyroth or MrAgyroth, but most just call me Trent and i encourage you to as well. I am not foreign to youtube, i've been making videos for over a year now. I'm very friendly and always happy to do collaboration videos, and I don't exclusively do gaming videos. I also happen to do pod casting.

I hope to make many friends, and to discover many channels to collaborate, promote and be promoted by those who enjoy my content

In the past I have played various mario games, anime visual novels, and rayman. i also do speedruns, stream highlights, and i do programming and level design. I'd enjoy finding someone to do a multiplayer series with. I can record the following consoles: PS3, WII, WII U, and N64.

My setup includes a white yeti microhpone, and a senheisser headset, as well as a logitech webcam.

When i'm not online i can be found playing guitar, spending time with my girlfriend, at work or cooking. I tend to cook quite a bit since im a chef in training. i also livestream on twitch games like world of warcraft, town of salem or whatever looks interesting or fun.

I can also be found animating in flash, as im working on a mini movie currently. i won't make too many spoilers but it will be release sometime in 2016