Gaming Let Me Introduce Myself!

ApolloHawx

Rising User
Apr 25, 2016
YouTube
Hi! My name is Darius or also known as Apolloe Hawx on Youtube,. I started making video s back in December of 2014 and I started because I want to help my community i want to help people understand that doing something you love is possible with effort, i spend a lot of time on my videos and i enjoy getting feedback from them whether its likes, comments or just views, i post vlogs and gaming videos! If you guys would like, im only asking if you could subscribe to my channel and make my dream more alive! I appreciate anyone who subscribes or even looks at this!
link: www.youtube.com/c/zombieslayakitteh

Last edited:
Reactions: Kids World

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
A little place called Oblivion
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom! What kind of games do you generally like to play? How did you hear about Freedom? I hope you enjoy it here and we help you to accomplish your dream! Just stay determined, have fun, and keep a positive attitude, and you'll make it far!

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey Pal , Welcome to Freedom !

I can see your playing some dark souls :) how is it going ? (y) (Y)

Best of luck :p

Kids World

Respected User
Apr 16, 2016
indonesia
YouTube
Hi! My name is Darius or also known as Apolloe Hawx on Youtube,. I started making video s back in December of 2014 and I started because I want to help my community i want to help people understand that doing something you love is possible with effort, i spend a lot of time on my videos and i enjoy getting feedback from them whether its likes, comments or just views, i post vlogs and gaming videos! If you guys would like, im only asking if you could subscribe to my channel and make my dream more alive! I appreciate anyone who subscribes or even looks at this!
link: www.youtube.com/c/zombieslayakitteh
welcome and good luck bro