Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jan 18, 2016
Toronto, Ontario
YouTube
HealPleaseHeal
HEALPLEASEHEAL Banner small.jpg
Hey guys.

As most of you creators out there have improved on your videos, made them more appealing to fans and learned from your mistakes, it's always funny to go back and see what you did when you first started out. So let's see them!

As creators (gaming, music, videos, etc) it's always a pleasure to see where you came from to where you are now. So what I wanted to do is make this forum an area where you can share your FIRST EVER Youtube video along with the most current video (last upload) and see some reactions from people.

It should be noted, these are first uploaded videos. Don't judge the channel based on these.
Our first videos may not be the best, but was a representation of what you wanted to do, so I always say be proud of what you've done, take credit to how far you've gotten and see where you started from.

Here's mine. A little backstory, I had a really bad retail purchased computer with a dedicated motherboard and video card, which meant I couldn't replace them or anything without replacing the full computer. So my content was very limited, not to mention I had the worst stand alone mic which made it hard to listen to. I also have a separate wrestling site referred to as MindofCarnage.com which i did my gaming under, but I moved past that and decided to split my gaming and wrestling individually.
But check it out and let me know your opinions, and feel free to share your own first upload videos. Don't be scared.

FIRST:

MOST RECENT:

Health Potion.png Health Potion.png Health Potion.png Health Potion.png Health Potion.png

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
That is indeed a huge improvement indeed!

If i look back at how it all was when i first started and now today.... i made alot of changes trough my youtoube career, deleted alot of video's, adjusted description, tiltes and tags multipile times. Revamped my thumbnails a couple times and added alot of other things.

But as with everything i am happy with the end result and finally found how i want to continue with my channel and still working on improvement. Slowly adding facecam and Mic into some video's when i am able too use it to transform from Gameplay only to the added features :)

Reactions: HealPleaseHeal

HealPleaseHeal

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jan 18, 2016
Toronto, Ontario
YouTube
HealPleaseHeal
That is indeed a huge improvement indeed!

If i look back at how it all was when i first started and now today.... i made alot of changes trough my youtoube career, deleted alot of video's, adjusted description, tiltes and tags multipile times. Revamped my thumbnails a couple times and added alot of other things.

But as with everything i am happy with the end result and finally found how i want to continue with my channel and still working on improvement. Slowly adding facecam and Mic into some video's when i am able too use it to transform from Gameplay only to the added features :)
And that's the thing, is improving over time. Basically I wanted to make a forum where people could share that. It's always great to see where you came from. Feel free to share your oldest and newest video.

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
And that's the thing, is improving over time. Basically I wanted to make a forum where people could share that. It's always great to see where you came from. Feel free to share your oldest and newest video.
I think i have deleted my first video ever made when i revamped my channel :p

BlackHawk Strategy

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 1, 2016
Georgia :(
YouTube
I went back to my first couple of videos and I died a little inside lol. I am not saying I am good now by any means but the improvement from then and now is just astonishing haha. But yeah huge improvement and love the intro on the second vid, got me pumped haha

HealPleaseHeal

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jan 18, 2016
Toronto, Ontario
YouTube
HealPleaseHeal
I went back to my first couple of videos and I died a little inside lol. I am not saying I am good now by any means but the improvement from then and now is just astonishing haha. But yeah huge improvement and love the intro on the second vid, got me pumped haha
Thank you sir, and I would love to see your vids, feel free to share your first and latest video here.

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
I thought of doing that as well, but I double guessed myself and decided to keep it on. Might as well I said.
Reason for me is that i decided to clear all series i started, made 3 vids and never completed it. I kinda changed the way and direction i wanted to take and therefor deleted alot of my old content as it was not complete.

Lookin back at it made me realize it was a wise decision as since then my channel is growing better then before :)

HealPleaseHeal

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jan 18, 2016
Toronto, Ontario
YouTube
HealPleaseHeal
Reason for me is that i decided to clear all series i started, made 3 vids and never completed it. I kinda changed the way and direction i wanted to take and therefor deleted alot of my old content as it was not complete.

Lookin back at it made me realize it was a wise decision as since then my channel is growing better then before :)
Awesome man, it's a learning experience right? Do whatever is best for you.

Reactions: TwilightPrinze

HealPleaseHeal

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jan 18, 2016
Toronto, Ontario
YouTube
HealPleaseHeal
Here is my oldest, Banished was not the best choice for my very first video haha
And here is my last, This isn't my best commentary but also not bad.
Great job on both videos. You actually got my interested to get back into Banished. I did a series on that a while back as well and now I see there are new items... ohhh

Reactions: BlackHawk Strategy