Life Stories On Youtube.

DeoDoeHD

Jul 31, 2015
I was bullied pretty bad last school year. The worst part was that there were 6 people who bullied me all at the same time and they were all my friends. Anywho, would people want to listen to me talk about this topic on my channel?

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
I was bullied pretty bad last school year. The worst part was that there were 6 people who bullied me all at the same time and they were all my friends. Anywho, would people want to listen to me talk about this topic on my channel?
People could be interested, since others can relate to it perhaps. It depends on how you present the video mainly, because everyone can make it differently.

Reactions: DeoDoeHD

DeoDoeHD

Jul 31, 2015
People could be interested, since others can relate to it perhaps. It depends on how you present the video mainly, because everyone can make it differently.
I guess I would just make it a serious type of video with some dramatic music to add an effect. Then I could make another video about how my school allowed bullying.

fattmat

Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
I guess I would just make it a serious type of video with some dramatic music to add an effect. Then I could make another video about how my school allowed bullying.
Consider making a rough draft of it, and maybe put it as unlisted, We could offer some more insight for the video itself.

DeoDoeHD

Jul 31, 2015
Consider making a rough draft of it, and maybe put it as unlisted, We could offer some more insight for the video itself.
That would be amazing. But the thing is I have all advanced classes which means I have double the homework. Also, I dont exactly have a bedroom so I cant exactly record a video. I will just put this on my To-Do List.

fattmat

Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
That would be amazing. But the thing is I have all advanced classes which means I have double the homework. Also, I dont exactly have a bedroom so I cant exactly record a video. I will just put this on my To-Do List.
Do anything you have time for, because school will always be the top priority.

Enmoshin

Enmoo~
Jul 10, 2014
YouTube
I think something that would be cool is how you overcame bullying. Everyone has gone through some form of bullying in their life and everyone deals with it differently. You should tell your experience to your viewers!