Review4Review Link4Link Reviews

TheMLGenies

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 18, 2016
YouTube
TheMLGenies
Drop a link you want reviewed and I will be sure to let you know what I think. Here is my latest vid, lemme know what the Freedom Fam thinks!

Fun Times

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 8, 2016
YouTube
Never seen this game before. I personally really enjoyed the video. Audio was nice and clear, and you and your friends antics were very fun to watch. I am not an expert in video making by any means but I couldn't really find any faults to this video to offer support on. It was great! :)

BBP Games

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 6, 2017
YouTube
BBPGames
Looks great. Audio was fine and the video had a good resolution / bit rate (atleast for the small view mode). My only complaint would be to remove or cut out certain parts that feels like its dragging on but thats just my personal opinion.

Since you have mentioned that you would review a few videos, here is one for you. This is a creation that was built during one of my streams that took 3 hours to build. Not my most detailed creation but certainly one of the best.

TheMLGenies

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 18, 2016
YouTube
TheMLGenies
Since you have mentioned that you would review a few videos, here is one for you. This is a creation that was built during one of my streams that took 3 hours to build. Not my most detailed creation but certainly one of the best.

Noticed the aspect ratio was a little bit off would try to fix that in the future. I liked the song so good pick. Would recommend doing a timeskip edit where you see the overall growth of the park, or maybe you could even show the guests around the park to help the video out a little bit. All in all a pretty decent video man.

BBP Games

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 6, 2017
YouTube
BBPGames
To be honest, there was no park. This was just a creation that was built live, it was never intended to be a park but instead used for one as a place-able blueprint for other players to place down in their parks. There will be a time-lapse video in the future but it wont be for some time as I would have to download the archived footage of the stream. The aspect ratio seems "wider" only because its in windowed but it has no effect on the ratio of the screen, just the dimensions which plays no affect (you will only see the black bars on the top and bottom as if its a widescreened movie).