Service Looking for audio mixer/master (adobe audition etc)

MickeyMickey Motionz

Rising User
May 13, 2015
If I sent you a 30 second clip would you edit it for me and if it sounds good I will pay you 5 dollars so that you can give me the settings you used.

MickeyMickey Motionz

Rising User
May 13, 2015
I prefer bee's so I'll pay the full 5 dollars to Bee but I will still pay 2.5 dollars to BrickPro because its still decent. I will give both of you shoutouts on the channel and links in the description so other youtubers can contact you to help them improve adio quality.

Give me your paypal adresses, so I can send the money to you guys. And be prepared to send the presets or the project file. :)

Reactions: Brickpro and Bee

Bee

Chief Creative Director of Optimize Group Ltd
Freedom! Member
Apr 20, 2014
California
optimizegroupltd.com
YouTube
I prefer bee's so I'll pay the full 5 dollars to Bee but I will still pay 2.5 dollars to BrickPro because its still decent. I will give both of you shoutouts on the channel and links in the description so other youtubers can contact you to help them improve adio quality.

Give me your paypal adresses, so I can send the money to you guys. And be prepared to send the presets or the project file. :)

add me on Skype so I can give you my paypal and the file :3 saves me headache of using that drive/mediafire stuff xD

gmbumblebee is my Skype :) If you happen to not use Skype pm me and I'll send you my email and a link to media fire or something xD

Brickpro

Lost in the Nether, will be back soon...
Freedom! Member

Ok ;)

[email protected]

Reactions: Bee

Brickpro

Lost in the Nether, will be back soon...
Freedom! Member

Thanks!