Service Looking for someone to edit a CS GO montage for me

PLM-YoutTube

Feb 22, 2016
Devon, England
YouTube
Soon I want to use my best clips from CS GO in a montage. I am not great at editing (shown on my channel, only look if you want to) so I want someone else to edit my montage for me. I will give you full credit in the description and you can put your name in the montage if you want. Reply if you are happy to do this and i'll give you my Skype name.

H20Dynamo

Freedom! Member
Oct 5, 2014
Dallas, Texas
YouTube
I might be able to do this, I'm not amazing but I'm always looking to improve. All I ask is that I can post it on my channel as well. My skype is hunter-usa (pops up as dynamo | hunter)
I'm not sure if I'm aloud to post links here so just go to my channel (in my signature) or message me on skype about it.

PLM-YoutTube

Feb 22, 2016
Devon, England
YouTube
I might be able to do this, I'm not amazing but I'm always looking to improve. All I ask is that I can post it on my channel as well. My skype is hunter-usa (pops up as dynamo | hunter)
I'm not sure if I'm aloud to post links here so just go to my channel (in my signature) or message me on skype about it.
Yeah of course i would allow you to upload it to your channel. I'll add you on Skype soon.

PLM-YoutTube

Feb 22, 2016
Devon, England
YouTube
Also just a warning, my mic is fucked so I actually can't talk in a call but I'll message you until I get a new mic.