Service Looking for someone to make me an intro

PLM-YoutTube

Feb 22, 2016
Devon, England
YouTube
I just started you tube and I am trying to make the highest quality videos possible. I feel like having an intro would really help do that. I just want a simple intro that just lasts a few seconds. Obviously I would give full credit to the creator. YouTube links, twitter, whatever you want. Thanks anyone that replies.

Phil Kidd

Human Person
Freedom! Member
Dec 10, 2014
Ottawa
YouTube
I just started you tube and I am trying to make the highest quality videos possible. I feel like having an intro would really help do that. I just want a simple intro that just lasts a few seconds. Obviously I would give full credit to the creator. YouTube links, twitter, whatever you want. Thanks anyone that replies.
Honestly, intros aren't necessary. They often put new viewers off of watching small channel videos. Work on building your brand and content, and an intro might make sense down the road.

GraphicarzaGG

Respected User
Feb 14, 2016
YouTube
he makes a good point but if you still feel you need a intro im here for you please ksype me at graphicarza_graphics or pm me

Jac Morton

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Feb 19, 2016
UK, West Yorkshire
YouTube
shotonwhite
Honestly, intros aren't necessary. They often put new viewers off of watching small channel videos. Work on building your brand and content, and an intro might make sense down the road.

I have a intro bumper that is just the channel logo that appears after a blooper from the shoot, it is usually over in like 5 seconds.
Is that something that puts off views or are you talking about a TV theme song intro?

Phil Kidd

Human Person
Freedom! Member
Dec 10, 2014
Ottawa
YouTube
I have a intro bumper that is just the channel logo that appears after a blooper from the shoot, it is usually over in like 5 seconds.
Is that something that puts off views or are you talking about a TV theme song intro?
I think something short and catchy can be effective, I was more adressing the longer ones trying to hype up the viewer.

Jac Morton

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Feb 19, 2016
UK, West Yorkshire
YouTube
shotonwhite

If you want a hand with a logo animation similar to mine give me a shout.