Low Budget Gaming

LollipopSWAG21

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 6, 2016
YouTube
There are games that are free on Steam such as Dirty Bomb. I gonna do gameplays of that videogame soon when I will have my gaming PC.

Original Hughes

Rising User
Freedom! Member
There are plenty of free games out there, if you are looking for FPS games for example you can get games like Blacklight Retribution, Dirty Bomb and Black Squad :)

If you are looking for games that are popular on YouTube to make video's about then games like CS:GO and Battlefield 4 you can be grab game keys really cheap from sites like G2A - let me know what type of games you are looking to play and maybe I can give you some more suggestions?

scorpionvongaming

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Aug 8, 2016
Brisbane Australia
YouTube
Ill list a few free games I enjoy playing along with some stats so you can determine if it`s suitable to upload to YouTube.

War Thunder free download it is pay to win but you can grind all planes/tanks unlocks has a really big player base. Very enjoyable game if you like WW2 games.
:YouTube 3.2 million video`s
: Google Search average last 12 months 830,000 per month
: In regards to uploading this content you would like the search average to be higher then this if you are just starting out uploading this content be very hard to get views/people find your video`s.

Hero`s & Generals again WW2 game 1st person shooter. fun game to play free to play search times can be annoying 5mins or so to find a game.
:YouTube: 176,000 video`s
:Google search average last 12 months 256,000 average per month and changing hero`s & generals to Hero`s And Generals = 2 million average searches per month.
: In regards to uploading this content stats more in your favor.

BlackLight Retribution: I find this game challenging online players but can also practice vs bots/computer players.
:YouTube 322,000 video`s
:Google Search 60,000 average searches per month.
Not really in your favor.

Summery all three fun games to play :)

My content :) Clash Of Clans free to play YouTube 3.6 million video`s with an average Google search each month tad over 30 million :)

Reactions: Dingo055