Community Machinima and/or Comic

wialord

Dec 8, 2014
California
YouTube
Hey guys WailordtheWarlord here, (just call me wialord or doge) and I've been wanting to do a machinima series or a comic based on the SMITE version of the various pantheonic lore. If you're interested in either please message me and tell me which you'd like to work on but I must note, as SMITE is a licensed game of Hi-Rez Studios it will be a non-monetized series. It's an idea I've had for a while and I believe it would turn into a very enjoyable series.

Comic - While I am unable to do drawn art I am decent at script writing so artist(s) for the comic and possibly more writers but not much their.

Machinima - This however will be a much more difficult task. Two routes can be taken: 1. A group will set up a custom match in smite to record the scenes (I believe there is a way to overview the scenes in a free-camera view using match IDs) or 2. We have someone take models from SMITE and animate them accordingly.

All will be decided once a team is brought together to work on either project. At this time I will also be trying to get in contact with Hi-Rez to pitch them the idea and see what they think and/or can do to further the project.

-Quick note-
If you've never heard of or played SMITE it is a MOBA quite like League of Legends and DOTA but with a unique perspective, putting the player in third person and using WASD to move instead of traditional click-to-move

Thuglife324

Respected User
Feb 28, 2016
YouTube
Hey guys WailordtheWarlord here, (just call me wialord or doge) and I've been wanting to do a machinima series or a comic based on the SMITE version of the various pantheonic lore. If you're interested in either please message me and tell me which you'd like to work on but I must note, as SMITE is a licensed game of Hi-Rez Studios it will be a non-monetized series. It's an idea I've had for a while and I believe it would turn into a very enjoyable series.

Comic - While I am unable to do drawn art I am decent at script writing so artist(s) for the comic and possibly more writers but not much their.

Machinima - This however will be a much more difficult task. Two routes can be taken: 1. A group will set up a custom match in smite to record the scenes (I believe there is a way to overview the scenes in a free-camera view using match IDs) or 2. We have someone take models from SMITE and animate them accordingly.

All will be decided once a team is brought together to work on either project. At this time I will also be trying to get in contact with Hi-Rez to pitch them the idea and see what they think and/or can do to further the project.

-Quick note-
If you've never heard of or played SMITE it is a MOBA quite like League of Legends and DOTA but with a unique perspective, putting the player in third person and using WASD to move instead of traditional click-to-move
I'll join what do I have to do I have smite