Service MaiGraphics (graphics for all your needs)

Maiyun

New User
I DO NOT DRAW PLEASE DON'T ASK ME ABOUT THE ART! IM A GRAPHIC DESIGNER NOT AN ARTIST

Hello there~ My name is maiyun! I'm a 23 year old student studying web and graphic design at a community college right now. I've been designing since I was 12 years old but have only gotten into it seriously the last 5 years or so. I know my way around photoshop like the back of my hand.

I offer all sorts of graphics for all sorts of needs. Just ask and I may just be able to make exactly what you need. Don't hesitate to ask.

My website and examples can be found here:
http://maigraphics.weebly.com/

And if you're interested reply to this thread or contact me at [email protected]

Character art by: http://m-e-z.deviantart.com/

Last edited:

TheCookieWolf

Respected User
Oct 24, 2015
YouTube
Hello there~ My name is maiyun! I'm a 23 year old student studying web and graphic design at a community college right now. I've been designing since I was 12 years old but have only gotten into it seriously the last 5 years or so. I know my way around photoshop like the back of my hand.

I offer all sorts of graphics for all sorts of needs. Just ask and I may just be able to make exactly what you need. Don't hesitate to ask.

My website and examples can be found here:
http://maigraphics.weebly.com/

And if you're interested reply to this thread or contact me at [email protected]
Yo, I don´t have money to pay you but I seemed some of your pictures you had on your website and I have to say, that those chibis are really impresive, I mean they have a nice detail on the eyes and also, the person indeed it is okay, because it has a really human shape (Believe me, they are some chibis that...meh...And yes I tried chibi and I sucked but well thats another topic), I hope you got payed on whatever project you need, besides...that "Naraskae" one it seems bad ass.
That´s my opinion for now, I´ll see if you high even better your quality or keeps good as that or become standard, anyway good luck with your projects and your career

Maiyun

New User
Yo, I don´t have money to pay you but I seemed some of your pictures you had on your website and I have to say, that those chibis are really impresive, I mean they have a nice detail on the eyes and also, the person indeed it is okay, because it has a really human shape (Believe me, they are some chibis that...meh...And yes I tried chibi and I sucked but well thats another topic), I hope you got payed on whatever project you need, besides...that "Naraskae" one it seems bad ass.
That´s my opinion for now, I´ll see if you high even better your quality or keeps good as that or become standard, anyway good luck with your projects and your career

um thank you very much though I don't draw the chibis ^^" those are drawn by someone else for me. as this is the graphic design section i do all the graphic design aspects~ i just enjoy working with art a lot of the time. It's fun for me lol. but thank you very much <3 i do intend to keep doing work where i can.

TheCookieWolf

Respected User
Oct 24, 2015
YouTube
um thank you very much though I don't draw the chibis ^^" those are drawn by someone else for me. as this is the graphic design section i do all the graphic design aspects~ i just enjoy working with art a lot of the time. It's fun for me lol. but thank you very much <3 i do intend to keep doing work where i can.
And I wish you all the successs your efforts could make

Maiyun

New User
how much does a profile picture cost?
Depends on what you want. I'm able to do simple silhouettes and give them a bit of detail with ease, but the more detail I need to put in, the more work it takes. Something like this:

Would take me a week at minimum of constantly working on it to make it that detailed.

Soooo price range would be from $5 to $15 most likely. If you only wanted a couple of simple shapes, you'd only pay $5. Might even be as low as $3 if you only wanted one shape and some text. :)

Egamer

Rising User
Jun 25, 2014
YouTube
Depends on what you want. I'm able to do simple silhouettes and give them a bit of detail with ease, but the more detail I need to put in, the more work it takes. Something like this:

Would take me a week at minimum of constantly working on it to make it that detailed.

Soooo price range would be from $5 to $15 most likely. If you only wanted a couple of simple shapes, you'd only pay $5. Might even be as low as $3 if you only wanted one shape and some text. :)

ok thanks for the information :D

Mr Price

We Have Wookies.
Freedom! Member
Dec 18, 2014
YouTube
Who draw those characters? Cuz i need a full body of something where i already got the head off

Jourdan

Freedom! Member
Oct 21, 2014
YouTube
How much are your services? I need a couple Twitch screens and maybe a banner/overlay

Maiyun

New User
I would love to talk with you about getting an animated character as a logo similar to the one you are using :)
I don't draw >< my avatar was made by someone named pikapaws on deviantart. cost me 15 bucks.

How much are your services? I need a couple Twitch screens and maybe a banner/overlay
Prices for offline banners start at $3 and overlays are like $1. Everything goes up if I have to make a lot of detailed things for it, but otherwise they tend to stay pretty cheap. The more detailed I have to get the more I gotta charge cause I don't draw

Reactions: Hang and Bang