Entertainment Mattmellow - New Channel

mattmellow

New User
Feb 25, 2016
Hi guys, just creating this thread to introduce myself~
I have a funny(weird) sense of humor so my channel is definitely not for everyone but without further ado, let's get riiiight into the neeeeeeews....XD

Your name: Matt
How old are you?: Try to judge by my voice c:<
How did you find Freedom!?: Through a subreddit and I didn't think any networks would allow really small channels to join so I thought I can give it a try and see how it goes for me.
What made you join our forums?: I like to be fully involved with anything I do~
What are your hobbies?: YouTube and Music(Listening, playing, freestyling)
What is your favorite food?: Strogonoff~!
Why did you start YouTube?: I grew up watching Youtube instead of old regular TV and I was really inspired by different channels. Plus I genuinely love video editing and even more, interacting with people that want to interact with me :p
What is your biggest dream?: For now, have at least one person that actually sees my tweets so I'm not just tweeting to ghosts XD
What kind of channel do you run?: I like to describe it as an enternaiment channel. I do like games and I like to play games so you will see them often but the channel is more about me entertaining others through different ways/videos.
What kind of content do you upload?: Hmm...Gaming, "rants", dramatic video edits and maybe some commentary in the future.
When do you upload?: Friday and Weekends(Sat, Sun) I try to upload every other day but that doesn't always work out :p
Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQEnMIWvMwsXlqERfFcqs_w

PS: I just recently got a new mic so audio qualities should be improving soon! Woooo!

Todger182

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Dec 13, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Hello, Welcome to the forums (y) (Y).

Freedom is generally quite good with accepting low sub count channels, providing everything is in good standing they are quite happy to accept people. The applications take a while to be accepted mind but that's standard I suppose :).

Chronamut

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
welcome to the forums! We're all here to help each other out!

If you want to grow, consider who you might wanna assist here in return, if you like what their channels provide of course, not just blind sub for sub :)

if you have any questions feel free to ask :)

-----

we, the people, do like to be entertained :)