Solved Message "Please Request Invite" in dashboard

Status
Not open for further replies.

OliverdelaRosa

Freedom! Member
Hola,

Desde la semana pasada traté de vincular mi canal de YouTube a la network, y me aparece una notificación en amarillo que dice "Please request invite" ¿Tengo que hacer algo? Muchas gracias.

Un saludo cordial
Oliver de la Rosa
---------------------------------
Hi,

Since last week I tried to join my channel to the network, in my dashboard I see the message "Please request invite" Do I need to do something? Thank you very much,

Greetings
Oliver de la Rosa

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Hola,

Desde la semana pasada traté de vincular mi canal de YouTube a la network, y me aparece una notificación en amarillo que dice "Please request invite" ¿Tengo que hacer algo? Muchas gracias.

Un saludo cordial
Oliver de la Rosa
---------------------------------
Hi,

Since last week I tried to join my channel to the network, in my dashboard I see the message "Please request invite" Do I need to do something? Thank you very much,

Greetings
Oliver de la Rosa
You can request your invite through the Freedom dashboard - when you log in you should see a green "arrow" button which you will need to press - this should then open up a separate chat window in which you can talk with a Freedom representative, who will also send you the "learn more" button you need to complete your application. If for whatever reason you are unable to click on, or access the chat window please make sure you have pop up's allowed for the site and if that still doesn't work then you could contact support regarding this

Upvote 0

OliverdelaRosa

Freedom! Member
You will need to go to your YouTube Dashboard and press the "Learn More" button there. If you don't see it please Email [email protected].

I contacted support, I don't see any notification for joining the network :( . Thank you for your help. I suscribed to your channel, by the way.[DOUBLEPOST=1488319611][/DOUBLEPOST]
You can request your invite through the Freedom dashboard - when you log in you should see a green "arrow" button which you will need to press - this should then open up a separate chat window in which you can talk with a Freedom representative, who will also send you the "learn more" button you need to complete your application. If for whatever reason you are unable to click on, or access the chat window please make sure you have pop up's allowed for the site and if that still doesn't work then you could contact support regarding this

I see a green icon as you say, but it looks deactivated, when I click on it nothing happens

Upvote 0

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
I talked with support, they say thay in 30 days all pending channels will be processed. They are repairing something.

Hablé con soporte, dicen que en 30 días todos los canales pendientes van a ser procesados. Están reparando algo.
Yes, there were some migrations to the system. You will get invited soon though and I hope it'll go well after that.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.