PC Minecraft Crazy Craft 3!

Gaara406

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 11, 2014
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
YouTube
Hey guys, I'm Gaara and I'm looking for a fun group of Minecraft youtubers who would be keen on doing a Crazy Craft series on their channel. Basically, its kinda like a very low-key collaboration, meaning like you still get to hang out online with a bunch of people without having to organize times to collaborate/record ect. Basically I wanted to do something like this because it's a way a bunch of people can get together and record a series and other people benefit from that series as well :)

It would also be fun because we could prank each other or just hang out or do silly stuff ect.

Look forward to hearing from people xD

Verizion

Rising User
Mar 5, 2016
YouTube
Hey guys, I'm Gaara and I'm looking for a fun group of Minecraft youtubers who would be keen on doing a Crazy Craft series on their channel. Basically, its kinda like a very low-key collaboration, meaning like you still get to hang out online with a bunch of people without having to organize times to collaborate/record ect. Basically I wanted to do something like this because it's a way a bunch of people can get together and record a series and other people benefit from that series as well :)

It would also be fun because we could prank each other or just hang out or do silly stuff ect.

Look forward to hearing from people xD
I wish I could but CrazyCraft is a modpack that goes to far above my PC's reach! If you got another modpack I will look into it!

Gaara406

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 11, 2014
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
YouTube
So i have a good pc and everything so do we need skype if yes tomasbite if not then give me the server or hamachi thanks ^^
Hello! I currently don't have a server set up, was just trying to gather people to do the "series" with, and because we won't actually be recording together, we don't need skype ^^ I'll hit you up when I have a server set up :)

Gaara406

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 11, 2014
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
YouTube
how much is it for month? im a kid so it might be hard for me xD maybe ill secretly pay you lel
It really depends on what hosting website I go with, I've used Bisect hosting before and while they can be pretty pricey they're also very good with setting the server up and also very good at handling any issues you have. I also don't expect people to pay for the server either, just think it would be nice to have some help as everyone is going to benefit from it in the end :)

Verizion

Rising User
Mar 5, 2016
YouTube
It really depends on what hosting website I go with, I've used Bisect hosting before and while they can be pretty pricey they're also very good with setting the server up and also very good at handling any issues you have. I also don't expect people to pay for the server either, just think it would be nice to have some help as everyone is going to benefit from it in the end :)
To be honest, you can also try to make a server yourself. Won't be on 24/7 and such though.
And a self made modpack is basically nothing more than a couple mods of your choicing together with Forge.