Please connect my channel with you
Obviously you refuse to be part of you
I am very distressed by this procedure

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Sorry to hear that you are having some difficulty with partnering with the Freedom Network. So just so I'm clear your channel has been removed due to supposed copyright, yet you don't have any copyright strikes on your channel? You may not of noticed by we have announced both on the forums and on the Freedom YouTube channel that some channels have been unlinked and removed in error due to the system Freedom uses to highlight potential rule-breakers.

As for the copyright, even if you have not gotten a strike, but rather some claims for this, which may, or may not effect your monetisation Freedom could still refuse this based on the percentage of you whole channel - think about it this way if you have say 10 videos, and 3 have claims on them, basically 30% of your content is disputed and as such places your channel as a higher risk to Freedom. However as you have deleted these videos, (and assuming these were never copyright strikes) then it should help you. You would need to contact our support team regarding this, which you can do via the ticket system www.support.tm or via emailing them at [email protected].

Whichever way you do contact them, please include a screenshot of your YouTube status and features page as well as a copy of your Freedom ID as this will help them to identify your channel and be able to find you quicker.

Upvote 0

sarah mohamed

Rising User
Aug 26, 2016
thank you for that i did not have any video with copyright and i send to them and contact them from 10 days and till now no body helps me just one email that i have copyright but i dont have ?
my channel with freedom from 8 month im so upset for this decision

Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
thank you for that i did not have any video with copyright and i send to them and contact them from 10 days and till now no body helps me just one email that i have copyright but i dont have ?
my channel with freedom from 8 month im so upset for this decision
When you say you have contacted them, how did you do this - was this via email, over twitter, or by contacting the support team via www.support.tm?

Upvote 0

sarah mohamed

Rising User
Aug 26, 2016
I opened about 4 tickets to complain on the site
freedom.support.tm/hc/en-us/requests/new
I sent a detailed email to this address
[email protected]
and send a message on Twitter
I suffer from this problem of 11 days

Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Multiple tickets can actually slow this down as it seems like your spamming the system to get an answer. If you send me the ticket ID number that is shown on the original ticket I can pass this on for you

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.