Solved Monetization not enabled, do i need adsense?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick69

New User
Dec 29, 2016
Hi, i just heard about Freedom! and i thought it's a good network
but i also heard that i had to enable my monetization to join. But when i tried to enable my monetization it said that i need to set up an adsense account. How do i fix this? do i had to create an adsense account?

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
Hi, i just heard about Freedom! and i thought it's a good network
but i also heard that i had to enable my monetization to join. But when i tried to enable my monetization it said that i need to set up an adsense account. How do i fix this? do i had to create an adsense account?
No. When you are able to create an AdSense account that means your channel is ready for a partnership. Your monetization is going to be enabled when joinng Freedom!. Freedom! will then take the money that would normally go to AdSense and pay you out with that instead.

Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Having an adsense account enabled prior to joining Freedom isn't required - though it never hurts as if you were to leave Freedom then your monetisation would then revert back to being handled by them. To create an adsense account (if you wanted to) you can do so here though as mentioned above this is not required. Once you join Freedom all monetisation is handled by them - hope that helps

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.