Solved Monetization Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

angel-design

New User
Mar 31, 2015
Hello, how are you all a greeting, I'm sorry I do not know where I can ask this question, that's why I'm putting it here, I put a video of me playing soccer, use music here and now shows me monetization in yellow, Please someone can explain what I did bad or that wants to say that you can not upload my soccer games
Thank You Frends

This is the Video Title

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
Not having watched the video, it's probably YouTube's algorithm acting up as usual. If you have enough views to appeal it you can do that but if you don't you're out of luck, thank YouTube.

Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
This would be due to YouTube algorithm which picks up on videos which they feel may not be suitable for all advertisers. This doesn't necessarily mean that ads won't show on your videos, but rather that a limited amount of ads will show - or on the very slim chance that no ads will show. Typically this is pulled up by the algorithm that looks at things like the tags, descriptions , titles etc (basically all your meta data).

As mentioned above if your video gets 1,000 views over a 7 day period you can appeal this and request that they look into this, otherwise your just going to have to live with it unfortunately.

Upvote 0

Technical Family

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 29, 2017
YouTube
This would be due to YouTube algorithm which picks up on videos which they feel may not be suitable for all advertisers. Just submit your request so they will again review your video and i hope that they will solve your monitization problem
Dont worry its normal for every new youtuber

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.