My New Banner & Profile-Want Your Opinion!!

Rafij Rahman

Well-Known User
Sep 3, 2016
Bangladesh
YouTube
rafijofficial
Hello best friends,

So finally I just updated my banner & profile picture.This is the new one I created so what you think about my new banner & profile picture.Feel free to give your opinion & also feel free to post any tips to improve it :)

Last edited:

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Well honestly I really like your new banner, its simplistic in the colour scheme but outlined precisely who you are and your upload schedule without being overly cluttered. As for the profile picture I'm in two minds about that - while it looks ok on its on I personally don't think its compliments the banner

Rafij Rahman

Well-Known User
Sep 3, 2016
Bangladesh
YouTube
rafijofficial
Very nice and simple I like it

Thanks mate,glad you like it :)

Well honestly I really like your new banner, its simplistic in the colour scheme but outlined precisely who you are and your upload schedule without being overly cluttered. As for the profile picture I'm in two minds about that - while it looks ok on its on I personally don't think its compliments the banner

Thanks for your opinion,helped me a lot :)

Looks great! Very sharp and clean just like a banner and profile pic should be :) (Btw thanks for reminding me I need to update my own profile and banner sometime this century xD) - Brandon

View attachment 17529

Thanks mate :)

Looks nice, very professional and gives the info needed. Don't think I really have anything that I could add to it :)

Thanks a lot for sharing your opinion mate :)