Dewittejager

Rising User
May 22, 2016
YouTube
dewittejager
i love pokemon from since i was like 9 years old and that is 10 years ago erver since i watched the first two seasons. i will be hyped to see your gameplay and i hope you also do know pokemon revolution online aka pro is a nice pokemon mmo you should play and do on your channel im also planning on doing a walktrough once the game is out of beta

Reactions: Raging Gyarados

Raging Gyarados

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 22, 2016
United Kingdom
YouTube
i love pokemon from since i was like 9 years old and that is 10 years ago erver since i watched the first two seasons. i will be hyped to see your gameplay and i hope you also do know pokemon revolution online aka pro is a nice pokemon mmo you should play and do on your channel im also planning on doing a walktrough once the game is out of beta
Awesome dude! And I do have an account on poke mmo! I'll check out pokemon revolution

Blasterblade0809

New User
Apr 11, 2016
Hey guys my name is Raging Gyarados and I've been uploading videos on YouTube for about a week. I play Pokemon Lets Plays and the occasional battle on Pokemon Showdown! I will also be uploading top tens fairly soon! I try to upload at least 3 videos a week (I have to work them around my exam schedule) and I am really passionate about growing my channel and interacting with you guys! If you're interested about all things Pokemon give my channel a look and subscribe if you like what you see!!!
I hope to get to know you guys and grow in the community so message me if you want a chat!
Omg, I'm also planning on starting a channel that plays a variety, but one of the main games are pokemon, I hope we can help each other out and do a collab one day

Bgamer Nation!!!

New User
May 25, 2016
cool channel and I love that name raging gyarados.

Would you please check out my page and if you are a true gyarados and not a magikarp check out my channel.

Attachments

• Shiny_Gyarados.png
    Shiny_Gyarados.png
    563.4 KB · Views: 0