Gaming My Snazzy Introduction!

DragonLord // DLYT

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 30, 2016
YouTube
Hey there!
I'm Dragon and this is my introduction! I'd love to meet you all and get some help on how to improve my channel.

I am good friends with some people partnered here and I look forward to also getting new ones aswell!

I do gaming and vlogs on my channel. Sometimes it can be other things. It's basically a mixed channel. It's base is gaming though..

I joined Freedom! to get support and to support others. So feel free to send me a little message!

Anyway I have a code from the help on introduction thread. I am going to use that to help!

Your name/alias: DragonLord
Where are you from?: Scotland
How old are you?: 11 (Channel monitored by my co-host SuperThePiplup) (Find a video on my channel)
How did you find Freedom!?: Friends!
What made you join our forums?: For support and to support others. Meet new people..
What are your hobbies?: YouTube, Swimming, Reading
What is your favorite food? Fries!
Why did you start YouTube? I was inspired by all sorts of people. Including my good friend SalexBrown! I wanted to be just like them all!
What is your biggest dream? Becoming big and well known to YouTube!
What kind of channel do you run?: Gaming kind of channel. Vlogs and other stuff. It's based off of Gaming but I do a lot of mixed thing around that..
How frequently do you upload?: I try to upload everyday! Sometimes not though. It depends on what's happening in real life or with SuperThePiplup!

That's all really but I have a bonus question for everyone who wants to comment!

What inspired YOU to start YouTube?

Well.. Bye!

You can subscribe below here and also check out my channel..

Last edited:

Ada Horror

Mythic User
Jun 10, 2014
Sweden , Falun
www.youtube.com
YouTube
adahorror
Hello there mate:D
awesome to have you here with us :D

11 years old wow thats awesome ! your really good doing ur video i can see how much energy and how much fun you having doing ur videos:) ur welcome to my channel video:) well done on that video:D and all the other!

Have a wonderfull day mate:)
see ya around:D:D:D
/ADA!

DragonLord // DLYT

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 30, 2016
YouTube
Hello there mate:D
awesome to have you here with us :D

11 years old wow thats awesome ! your really good doing ur video i can see how much energy and how much fun you having doing ur videos:) ur welcome to my channel video:) well done on that video:D and all the other!

Have a wonderfull day mate:)
see ya around:D:D:D
/ADA!
Thanks! I hope you have a great day aswell. I am very energetic I know haha!

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Welcome to the Freedom community, and what a wonderful introduction there as well, it was very helpful and informative. :)

DRASTIK

New User
Freedom! Member
Sep 2, 2016
Philippines
YouTube
Hey there!
I'm Dragon and this is my introduction! I'd love to meet you all and get some help on how to improve my channel.

I am good friends with some people partnered here and I look forward to also getting new ones aswell!

I do gaming and vlogs on my channel. Sometimes it can be other things. It's basically a mixed channel. It's base is gaming though..

I joined Freedom! to get support and to support others. So feel free to send me a little message!

Anyway I have a code from the help on introduction thread. I am going to use that to help!

Your name/alias: DragonLord
Where are you from?: Scotland
How old are you?: 11 (Channel monitored by my co-host SuperThePiplup) (Find a video on my channel)
How did you find Freedom!?: Friends!
What made you join our forums?: For support and to support others. Meet new people..
What are your hobbies?: YouTube, Swimming, Reading
What is your favorite food? Fries!
Why did you start YouTube? I was inspired by all sorts of people. Including my good friend SalexBrown! I wanted to be just like them all!
What is your biggest dream? Becoming big and well known to YouTube!
What kind of channel do you run?: Gaming kind of channel. Vlogs and other stuff. It's based off of Gaming but I do a lot of mixed thing around that..
How frequently do you upload?: I try to upload everyday! Sometimes not though. It depends on what's happening in real life or with SuperThePiplup!

That's all really but I have a bonus question for everyone who wants to comment!

What inspired YOU to start YouTube?

Well.. Bye!

You can subscribe below here and also check out my channel..
good luck have fun :)

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
Hi Welcome to freedom.
This community has heaps of talented creatives and Im sure you will find people with the same likes.
Fill out your profile by clicking on your username in the menu and clicking personal/contact details.
Be sure to follow the rules, if you don't you could get banned! > https://freedom.community.tm/rules/
If you have questions check here before asking on support > https://freedom.community.tm/faq/
For Extended support you can choose one of the options on this website > http://www.support.tm/
If your a Freedom Network partner Get your purple badge here: https://freedom.community.tm/badge/

I hope you enjoy your stay here. If you have any questions or just want to chat feel free to leave a message on my profile or start a conversation and I will reply ASAP. If you see me around be sure to say hi.
Keep up the good work, stay positive, keep motivated and most importantly never give up. :)