MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL (Decision)

DeoDoeHD

Jul 31, 2015
I have decided that the best thing for me to do is to not do youtube. This was a really hard decision to make. It took me hours just figure everything out. I do not have the time for it. I have summer bridge which does not give me a lot of times to do things that I want to do. I wont have time after summer either because I will be going to a special high school where I wont have time to do anything for myself besides homework. I dont really know what else I can possibly do other than that. I feel like with how my future will be I just dont think that youtube could be apart of it. I really dont know what I else I could possibly do at this point. I know a lot of people will say that I have time but sadly I just dont. My schedule is not like others where I will have time it just does not work like that for me.

nailsunleashed

Rising User
Jul 13, 2016
YouTube
You know what's best based on your situation. If you feel you will be unable to commit to your channel, then is is probably a good idea to not do it.Good luck!

DeoDoeHD

Jul 31, 2015
You know what's best based on your situation. If you feel you will be unable to commit to your channel, then is is probably a good idea to not do it.Good luck!
I actually want to do pro gaming but I doubt I have anytime for that. It is a real dream of mine.