My YouTube Red earnings, looking "up"

Hail Kira

Game Show Host
Freedom! Member
Feb 5, 2014
British Columbia
YouTube
Wow... that's cool... it shows youtube red earnings on the analytics already...[DOUBLEPOST=1446947002][/DOUBLEPOST]Wow... that's cool... it shows youtube red earnings on the analytics already...

Nolan Westmore

I take up space
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2014
Canada
Actxr
There was nothing pointing to earnings going down.
I assume it is variable depending on your high-level retention levels. How often people find you as their main YouTube following.

Reactions: Koala_Steamed

Hail Kira

Game Show Host
Freedom! Member
Feb 5, 2014
British Columbia
YouTube
There was nothing pointing to earnings going down.
I assume it is variable depending on your high-level retention levels. How often people find you as their main YouTube following.
I didn't know wether we would be paid for youtube red views or not because we never had to sign the new TOS that everyone was supposed to approve... I guess the network did it on our behalf...

Also there's the free trial...

Nolan Westmore

I take up space
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2014
Canada
Actxr
I didn't know wether we would be paid for youtube red views or not because we never had to sign the new TOS that everyone was supposed to approve... I guess the network did it on our behalf...

Also there's the free trial...
I believe YouTube has stated that they will pay for those that would have the free trial. Likely on honor for the large YouTubers barely making on ads.
You also may have accepted it blindly in April when it first showed up.

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User
It might drop down after the free trial, depends how successful it is. If you have a large watch time someone viewing from youtube red should generate around 10-20x that of a regular viewer.

As Freedom is in charge of the advertising on your channel I'm guessing the TOS was accepted on everyones behalf. Not sure why anyone wouldn't accept it though. Or even why content creators were unhappy with it in the first place. xD

Hail Kira

Game Show Host
Freedom! Member
Feb 5, 2014
British Columbia
YouTube
It might drop down after the free trial, depends how successful it is. If you have a large watch time someone viewing from youtube red should generate around 10-20x that of a regular viewer.

As Freedom is in charge of the advertising on your channel I'm guessing the TOS was accepted on everyones behalf. Not sure why anyone wouldn't accept it though. Or even why content creators were unhappy with it in the first place. xD
Totally... I'm only unhappy I can't subscribe to it due to my location... lol