Beauty My Youtube Story

Vaness C

New User
Jan 27, 2016
Hi my name is Vanessa. So I moved to South Carolina 2 1/2 yrs ago and I became a stay at home mom to my 2 beautiful kids that keep me busy. I was inspired by BeatFaceHoney to create my own youtube beauty channel so I did. I have a huge passion for makeup I love how you can be creative with it and also it can make you feel beautiful and hide imperfections. I love creating and editing videos and meeting other girls that are into the same thing that I like. I dont get any time to myself so sitting in front of a camera putting on makeup is my escape, it's me and I love doing it. Hope you enjoyed my little short story!

Machi

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 13, 2015
YouTube
Hey Vanessa!

I'm happy to hear that you follow your passion :D it's important to be inspired and do something you love!

Welcome here! Hope you will make friends fast ^___^

SoNice TayEmany

Rising User
Apr 12, 2016
YouTube
Hi my name is Vanessa. So I moved to South Carolina 2 1/2 yrs ago and I became a stay at home mom to my 2 beautiful kids that keep me busy. I was inspired by BeatFaceHoney to create my own youtube beauty channel so I did. I have a huge passion for makeup I love how you can be creative with it and also it can make you feel beautiful and hide imperfections. I love creating and editing videos and meeting other girls that are into the same thing that I like. I dont get any time to myself so sitting in front of a camera putting on makeup is my escape, it's me and I love doing it. Hope you enjoyed my little short story!
I indeed enjoyed your little short story. I create similar content to yours as well, Welcome :)