Review4Review Need people to review this video

Luxray Plays

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 5, 2016
YouTube
I made a video today and tell me if you think that its good or bad and please tell me why. If you review I will review back

Inspire GFX

Respected User
Freedom! Member
not a bad video you're very enthusiastic which is good!

A few thoughts:

Your video quality is great! Thought we didn't see much movement in the video itself it still has great quality.

Your mic audio needs some work. I hear a lot of popping and cutting in and out like you might be using an noise gate with the incorrect settings and you have the microphone to close to your mouth.

PM me if you have any questions about recording, Microphones or anything like that :)

Luxray Plays

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 5, 2016
YouTube
alright thanks man! Help like this will help me improve my channel! Im gonna go check on my mic noise gate.

Steam Controller Gaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 1, 2016
YouTube
I agree with what Inspire said, your audio cut out and popped a lot, making it distracting and hard to hear.

One thing I think you could do to improve the video (although it would make the video longer) is adding some gameplay of the characters you are talking about. Show us why those characters are in your top list along with telling us. I would be more inclined to finish the whole thing if you showed some the characters being played while you talk about them or whatever.

I admire your enthusiasm, it's something I've got to work on. I end up sounding too forced or monotone sometimes in my opinion.

I hope I helped a little, I'm new to youtube and reviewing, so I don't have much expertise to give out, lol.

Luxray Plays

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 5, 2016
YouTube
I agree with what Inspire said, your audio cut out and popped a lot, making it distracting and hard to hear.

One thing I think you could do to improve the video (although it would make the video longer) is adding some gameplay of the characters you are talking about. Show us why those characters are in your top list along with telling us. I would be more inclined to finish the whole thing if you showed some the characters being played while you talk about them or whatever.

I admire your enthusiasm, it's something I've got to work on. I end up sounding too forced or monotone sometimes in my opinion.

I hope I helped a little, I'm new to youtube and reviewing, so I don't have much expertise to give out, lol.

Thanks man!! I need this kinda stuff to improve my channel!