SmokedShark

New User
Apr 2, 2016
Hello, I'm LeRequinFumé (SmokedShark in English). I make free high quality intros. You just have to check my videos if you are interested. Why ? Because you will be able to save 20$ on each project. Don't worry if there are only 8 videos, I began YouTube 1 week ago. Thank's and sorry if there are some misspellings, I don't speak English very well ;-).

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hello, I'm LeRequinFumé (SmokedShark in English). I make free high quality intros. You just have to check my videos if you are interested. Why ? Because you will be able to save 20$ on each project. Don't worry if there are only 8 videos, I began YouTube 1 week ago. Thank's and sorry if there are some misspellings, I don't speak English very well ;-).
Hello to you too Smoked, what got you interested in making intros? It's nice that you're willing to help freedom out. If you're wanting to talk more about yourself, you're encouraged to do so in your post! If you check out the welcoming post, you can get an idea how people usually type it out. Secondly, if you want to sell intros, consider going to the offer section to give people service :p

https://freedom.community.tm/threads/welcome-to-the-freedom-community.187462/

https://freedom.community.tm/forums/requests-offers.235/

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Hi @SmokedShark,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community (and to YouTube!)

I want to see all the cool things that you make but I'm unable to because you haven't left your channel anywhere in your profile! This can be very useful for you as it can draw some traffic to your channel from the forums. There's an FAQ post that explains how you can automatically add your channel below every one of your posts without violating the Forum Rules, you might want to check it out!

Click here to learn how to add a subscribe button below your signature!

Also like @fattmat suggested, you should consider checking out the "Requests/Offers" section. :)

I look forward to seeing you around!