Community New channel named DRUNKPICTURES

DrunkPictures

New User
Jul 23, 2017
Hi! I'm DRUNKPICTURES. I'm a new YouTuber who primarily uploads gameplays for people all around the globe; I thoroughly enjoy making videos for everyone to enjoy! Although most of my audience is people who barely know me, but the more I upload and the more they watch the videos. The more they come closer to knowing me, they become family. I am looking to grow big enough channel to share all of my stories with my audience, my family. If you are looking for someone who uploads a lot and treats his audience as his family, and makes everyone laugh. Well, be sure to check me out. That's all, for now, friends, I hope to see you browsing through my channel!
Tip: Be you! Don't be someone you aren't, because people love you, and only you!

Reactions: Hamzartefax

VoiaGmer

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 27, 2015
YouTube
D_JW_R
Welcome to the forums! I was hoping this'd be a channel about clumsy drunk people, hah. :D What types of games do you play?

Also, be sure to put your channel in the profile settings so it'll show up in all your posts. :)

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hi! I'm DRUNKPICTURES. I'm a new YouTuber who primarily uploads gameplays for people all around the globe; I thoroughly enjoy making videos for everyone to enjoy! Although most of my audience is people who barely know me, but the more I upload and the more they watch the videos. The more they come closer to knowing me, they become family. I am looking to grow big enough channel to share all of my stories with my audience, my family. If you are looking for someone who uploads a lot and treats his audience as his family, and makes everyone laugh. Well, be sure to check me out. That's all, for now, friends, I hope to see you browsing through my channel!
Tip: Be you! Don't be someone you aren't, because people love you, and only you!
Welcome to the Community :)

DrunkPictures but providing Gameplay, funny choice :p