Gaming New Freedom Member

XxBlueGamerxX

Rising User
Feb 5, 2016
Lancaster,Ca
YouTube
Hello Everyone I'm BlueGamer But my birth Name is Sean I decided to do youtube thanks to markiplier And JackSepticEye. I Want to make enough money to get a new gaming system like a pc or Ps4 my favorite Computer Shut down and never rebooted,So My story is One Day I was watching my favorite youtuber Markiplier then I thought "Maybe I can do that". So on 8/3/15 I Made My Channel Goldenuno Gaming. There I used a ps4 some times and I was just exited but then I wanted something new
so I started my new Channel XxBlueGamerxX The Name Just Sounded Good to Me and I know it Was Going To be A Minecraft Page so I do youtube to impress
My subscribers and gain Freinds. Thank you for taking the time to read this and I
really appreciate your time.

XxBlueGamerxX

Rising User
Feb 5, 2016
Lancaster,Ca
YouTube
Hello Everyone I'm BlueGamer But my birth Name is Sean I decided to do youtube thanks to markiplier And JackSepticEye. I Want to make enough money to get a new gaming system like a pc or Ps4 my favorite Computer Shut down and never rebooted,So My story is One Day I was watching my favorite youtuber Markiplier then I thought "Maybe I can do that". So on 8/3/15 I Made My Channel Goldenuno Gaming. There I used a ps4 some times and I was just exited but then I wanted something new
so I started my new Channel XxBlueGamerxX The Name Just Sounded Good to Me and I know it Was Going To be A Minecraft Page so I do youtube to impress
My subscribers and gain Freinds. Thank you for taking the time to read this and I
really appreciate your time.

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
hey , welcome to Freedom , I hope you enjoy your stay and if you need any help just ask :)

Izaak.L

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 11, 2015
York, Pennsylvania
literallylowd
Welcome to the Freedom Forums BlueGamer, Don't take this rude but as structive criticism, you may find practice speech type items to help you with commentary. Try talking to the phone, like your Minecraft video like your talking to a friend. You want to try and connect to your subscribers.

If you would like there is a guide in the link down below. You may find it useful to you.

SuperMilkbox

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 8, 2015
YouTube
Hello, friend.
Welcome to the Freedom! forums.
If there is anything I can help you with, please ask!
Me and Prology are very active on the forums, so ask anyone of us if you need anything : 3
I'm also good with thumbnails, and I know a thing or two about growing an audience.
All the best. : 3