New game

DMokonaR

Jun 14, 2016
Australia
YouTube
Actually I didn't know why i didn't ask for help here.
Okay so the situation is me and my friends are getting bored of playing just League and we need something new to play. Does anyone have any ideas on something which is Free, has good gameplay and we'll be coming back for more and just overall fun to play with friends?
No MOBAs pls.. We already have league lol.
But if you guys can't think of any 'FREE' games you guys can suggest a game which is actually worth the price.
*COUGHWHYISOVERWATCH$80COUGH*
Thanks guys! :)

Steam Controller Gaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 1, 2016
YouTube
I second Path of Exile if you are looking for a very in depth hack n' slash game like Diablo. It's a great game, especially for the price (Free) ;)

The size it takes up on my computer is a measly ~12.5gb, lol. Still high but worth it, and better than 80gb at least.

Steam Controller Gaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 1, 2016
YouTube
Also, for free games that are popular right now, you might try Paladins: Champions of the Realm. It is basically an Overwatch clone, but free. It's still in early access, so it might not be as fleshed out as Overwatch, but a ton of people play it and it is extremely fun. I definitely recommend checking it out.

DMokonaR

Jun 14, 2016
Australia
YouTube
Also, for free games that are popular right now, you might try Paladins: Champions of the Realm. It is basically an Overwatch clone, but free. It's still in early access, so it might not be as fleshed out as Overwatch, but a ton of people play it and it is extremely fun. I definitely recommend checking it out.
Thanks for the suggestions! Funny thing is me and my mates have tried Paladins and jesus is it similar to Overwatch haha. But we found it fun so we play that every now and then :)

DMokonaR

Jun 14, 2016
Australia
YouTube
You can try these game...all these game are free to play---

1.Dota 2
2.Killer Instinct
3.League of Legends
4.Heroes of the Storm
5.Team Fortress 2
I have been trying to get my friends to play TF2 but they dont wanna commit to the constant updates that it always has. One day.... Thanks for the suggestions!

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
okay i have signed up for it so.... how exactly does this work? do i just get free games when i request for keys or something?

You need to have made 3 videos on your channel that are steam game videos. Then find the games on Keymailer and look for the YouTube tags. Then on those videos tag them with the Keymailer tag that it says. Then after your accredided request keys.

NerkGames

Rising User
Sep 28, 2016
YouTube
Talisman isn't a bad one, it's based of a board game so it is turn based but it isn't that expensive off steam and can be rather fun to play! :)