Gaming New here and Hello to everyone

BodaciousBrosGaming

Distinguished User
May 15, 2014
San Francisco, California
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom Will! :) Always wanted to visit Scotland, well kind of all of Europe in general x) Btw nice Resident Evil 4 playthrough man. I think anyone familiar with the series hands down agrees RE4 is one of the best. Kind of missed how one on one you can be with the viewers when recording a let's play. It really is one of the only kinds of videos where you can kind of just speak your mind and enjoy gaming at the same time.

Anyways Will I hope you enjoy your time here in the Freedom community! If you have any questions feel free to ask around any time. Plenty of friendly people in Freedom willing to help another member out :D Best of luck with the channel and have an awesome day! - Brandon

Other Freedom Banner.jpg

Reactions: The Gaming Fault
Welcome to Freedom Will! :) Always wanted to visit Scotland, well kind of all of Europe in general x) Btw nice Resident Evil 4 playthrough man. I think anyone familiar with the series hands down agrees RE4 is one of the best. Kind of missed how one on one you can be with the viewers when recording a let's play. It really is one of the only kinds of videos where you can kind of just speak your mind and enjoy gaming at the same time.

Anyways Will I hope you enjoy your time here in the Freedom community! If you have any questions feel free to ask around any time. Plenty of friendly people in Freedom willing to help another member out :D Best of luck with the channel and have an awesome day! - Brandon

View attachment 17345
Really sorry for the long delay for the reply been trying to get the videos ready before my hospital visits, yea dude been really enjoying playing through again Resi 4. After the game is finished I think I will probs do Resi 1 remaster. Been enjoying my time in Freedom and hope to grow and make new friends here. Thank you for the kind words.

Will

Reactions: BodaciousBrosGaming