MatzoBallerz

New User
Feb 19, 2016
YouTube
Hey guys, my name is Mitchell and I'm a new NBA YouTuber! I just started a few weeks ago and it would really help if you guys would sub to my channel if you like the content!! It would help me a bunch. Also, when MLB The Show 16 comes out, I will be starting that as well. Since I am a new YouTuber, I am posting videos every day, so hope enjoy and spread the word! The ID to my channel is below:)
UCXYK5kVSLSbWpbqz8Y1sMqg

Last edited:

TheGamingExite

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Welcome to Freedom i hope you enjoy your time here and gain new subs for your channel :) your content is really good keep up the good work and keep making those awesome vids :) if you have any question dont hesitate to ask as were all happy to help !

Spike Slayer

Freedom! Member
Jan 6, 2016
YouTube
Hey guys, my name is Mitchell and I'm a new NBA YouTuber! I just started a few weeks ago and it would really help if you guys would sub to my channel if you like the content!! It would help me a bunch. Also, when MLB The Show 16 comes out, I will be starting that as well. Since I am a new YouTuber, I am posting videos every day, so hope enjoy and spread the word! The link to my channel is below:)
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCXYK5kVSLSbWpbqz8Y1sMqg
hello, how is it going? You need to add your Youtube ID not your Youtube url to get your channel on the forums

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey , Welcome to freedom :) if you need any help be sure to ask !!

Your sub button shows an error , When you copy your youtube link make sure just to copy the last part of it and not the full link :)

iTsEazi00

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
DC METRO AREA
YouTube
Hey guys, my name is Mitchell and I'm a new NBA YouTuber! I just started a few weeks ago and it would really help if you guys would sub to my channel if you like the content!! It would help me a bunch. Also, when MLB The Show 16 comes out, I will be starting that as well. Since I am a new YouTuber, I am posting videos every day, so hope enjoy and spread the word! The ID to my channel is below:)
UCXYK5kVSLSbWpbqz8Y1sMqg
Welcome to the community! if you need anything just ask!

Torrie Horrie

New User
Mar 17, 2016
YouTube
Hey Guys! I am a 2K and Gaming youtuber, i post My Team, Pack Opening, My Career videos, also other games. Please check out my channel, and if you like it, feel free to like and subscribe!!!:)
I would really appreciate your support!
Channel Name: Torrie Horrie

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
UCXYK5kVSLSbWpbqz8Y1sMqg

Welcome to the community, if you need help with anything please don't hesitate to ask.

Hey Guys! I am a 2K and Gaming youtuber, i post My Team, Pack Opening, My Career videos, also other games. Please check out my channel, and if you like it, feel free to like and subscribe!!!:)
I would really appreciate your support!
Channel Name: Torrie Horrie

Also welcome to the community, please note that you shouldn't be introducing yourself on another users introduction thread. I do see you have since created your on thread which is good :), but please be sure to read the sectional rules and forum rules if you have not done so already

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
UCXYK5kVSLSbWpbqz8Y1sMqg
Hey mate, welcome to Freedom! Nice NBA videos you got there....Keep up the good work!