Gaming New to Freedom! but excited to be here!

Max Cira

New User
Apr 8, 2016
YouTube
Hi guys I am Max or The Climax if going by my channel name. I'm 18 and have been making YouTube Video's for about one year now and recently started to get a hang of things. I make content mainly based on three games, World of Warcraft, Overwatch, and League of Legends. I hope I can meet some awesome people that like playing those games as well so I can get advice and or even colab with other channels to help both of us grow :). I would love to hear any feedback good or bad about my channel and videos just so that I know what I need to start doing or what I should keep doing. That's all I have to say everyone but thanks for reading :)!

Last edited:

Cadillac9998

Freedom! Member
Mar 31, 2016
New Jersey
YouTube
Cadillac_Gaming
go into your settings on the forums and where it says "Channel" only do the last of it NOT THE HTML!!!!!!!!!!

(Ex. - "UCzvIL0rKRuA2kPsTC2dIAgg" this is mine, I put it into it don't do the entire link!!!)

Zurhv

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Feb 6, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom!

I played League of Legends one time at my friends house... Well, that didn't go so well haha! :)

Max Cira

New User
Apr 8, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom!

I played League of Legends one time at my friends house... Well, that didn't go so well haha! :)
That's how I was introduced to the game... I hated it then my friend forced me to download it and play for a week and now I have been playing for 4 years and have 112 days played o_O

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hi guys I am Max or The Climax if going by my channel name. I'm 18 and have been making YouTube Video's for about one year now and recently started to get a hang of things. I make content mainly based on three games, World of Warcraft, Overwatch, and League of Legends. I hope I can meet some awesome people that like playing those games as well so I can get advice and or even colab with other channels to help both of us grow :). I would love to hear any feedback good or bad about my channel and videos just so that I know what I need to start doing or what I should keep doing. That's all I have to say everyone but thanks for reading :)!
Heya Max, making videos for a year is a great stepping stone! What have you learned from your experience so far? World of warcraft is fun to play, have you considered checking out hearthstone?