Community New to Freedom

D

Deleted member 137653

Thank you I am now starting to make videos. I recently discovered a game recording program which is Overwolf and for my experience, it gives me no lag while recording the game and records the voice clearly. :D
I usually use Action! Recorder. It has the lowest CPU usage at 120 FPS. :)

Sumeet Bharankar

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 20, 2016
YouTube
Hi guys! I'm new to Freedom, I just partnered with Freedom just now! I am looking forward to meeting new people and friends who are part of the Freedom family. And looking forward to learn more about Freedom and how I can work on my Youtube account. Thank you Freedom!

Your name/alias: Marc/Shin also known as GGBACONchannel on Youtube

Where are you from?: Philippines

How old are you?: 28

How did you find Freedom!? I find out about Freedom on Youtube

What made you join our forums?: I am a forumer and I know forums has all the information that I can get, that's why I'm here!

What are your hobbies?: Online Gaming mostly, chatting with friends and eating. Can't continue the day without eating a lot. Hahaha!

What is your favorite food? Sushi, Spaghetti/Pasta, Pizza and all the food you can find in a gamer's desk. :D

Why did you start YouTube? I have a lot of channels before but they are just plain for my personal use and now I have started a new channel mainly for gameplays, reviews, streams and a lot more that is related to gaming. And now, I'm serious about it. :D

What is your biggest dream? Like everybody else, to be successful. Well I dreamed about being a professional dota 2 player.

What kind of channel do you run?: my channel is mainly for online games though I have made another playlist which is exclusively for the showcase of my girlfriend's paintings that are also for sale.

How frequently do you upload?: I can say, I upload to Youtube like an average of 3-4 times a week cause I am a student as well so I have to focus on my studies first on business and do the youtuber work during weekends. :)

And shoutout to Nazzi for guiding me all the way of the partnership process of my Youtube-Freedom account. Thanks a lot <3
Hey Marc Welcome to Freedom and yes you will always have someone support you you want to meet new people you should join freedom's discord server and wish you all the best (y) (Y)

Anneke Jordaan

Respected User
Sep 21, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to freedom! Firstly want to say your channel trailer is really cool! and Secondly how how how HOW? did you get Neverwinter to work? How? I clocked 9 hours on this game waiting for it to finish updating. It was just update upon update upon update. Never got to play the game itself....haha