Gaming New to the group

Eric Woodruff

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 15, 2016
Missouri
YouTube
Hi I'm Eric AKA Defeated Gamer. I'm new to youtube, and evidently to the forums as well, if you guys ever have time I like to hear what editing programs you guys have, and use. Please feel free to check out my channel, as it looked like I did a few videos blind folded lol. I would to have some tips, and tricks as well from the veterans in here. Please feel free to message me, anytime you desire.

Thanks

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom and Youtube as a whole Eric, hope you enjoy your time here, and if there is anything that you need help with please don't hesitate to ask

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
A little place called Oblivion
YouTube
Welcome! Any question you may have, don't hesitate to ask. As for the forums, just stay active and communicate as well as help out often and it can do very well to help you grow. I'd also suggest checking out the "collaborate" section and song of you'd like to make a video with another person

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hi I'm Eric AKA Defeated Gamer. I'm new to youtube, and evidently to the forums as well, if you guys ever have time I like to hear what editing programs you guys have, and use. Please feel free to check out my channel, as it looked like I did a few videos blind folded lol. I would to have some tips, and tricks as well from the veterans in here. Please feel free to message me, anytime you desire.

Thanks
Hello Eric, what got you inspired to go with the name "Defeated Gamer"? I feel like there's a ton of names of freedom we haven't discovered yet :eek: You should consider playing a game blind-folded as well, it's a wonderful experience that works out nicely at times, hah.

Eric Woodruff

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 15, 2016
Missouri
YouTube
Hello Eric, what got you inspired to go with the name "Defeated Gamer"? I feel like there's a ton of names of freedom we haven't discovered yet :eek: You should consider playing a game blind-folded as well, it's a wonderful experience that works out nicely at times, hah.
Well I do a lot of gun game, and I'm always setting people back for reactions, plus couldn't really find anything else. So that's the name until I can think better lol

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
Welcome to the family and you can click the link under this reply and mine personal tip for you is try upload quailty videos and allways comment to you fans.