MyT Kiwi

New User
Mar 12, 2017
YouTube
MyTKiwi
Hello everyone, My names MyTkiwi. I'm a new Pokemon go YouTuber. I've wanted to do videos for YouTube for a very long time, But I never had a good video ideas. Until Pokemon go came out. I am 21 years old and live in Springfield, My Mission is to show what Pokemon go life is like in my city. If that sounds like you cup of tea Feel free to YouTube me.(That rhymes) All comments welcome I need to improve.

Reactions: Challenge Eh?

Challenge Eh?

Rising User
Mar 12, 2017
Canada
YouTube
challenge_eh
Hello everyone, My names MyTkiwi. I'm a new Pokemon go YouTuber. I've wanted to do videos for YouTube for a very long time, But I never had a good video ideas. Until Pokemon go came out. I am 21 years old and live in Springfield, My Mission is to show what Pokemon go life is like in my city. If that sounds like you cup of tea Feel free to YouTube me.(That rhymes) All comments welcome I need to improve.
I feel like you have a lot of potential, I am definitely going to check it out and most probably going to sub. Quick tip: You might want to go to your Personal details on the forums and add your youtube channel. That way, people can just subscribe to you in one click.