Music New to YOUTUBE WANNA SAY HI

Aug 30, 2016
YouTube
I start in this world of youtube 4 days ago and I come to present my youtube channel where I upload lively music and soon I'll upload cover songs tell me if they like this kind of videos to keep continuand in the race youtube and more you recommend that I add such videos.

Reactions: Koala_Steamed

Paul Brierley

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 30, 2016
U.K
YouTube
I start in this world of youtube 4 days ago and I come to present my youtube channel where I upload lively music and soon I'll upload cover songs tell me if they like this kind of videos to keep continuand in the race youtube and more you recommend that I add such videos.

Hey Elliot! Welcome to the community, Your channel is doing well for how long you have been a Youtuber, keep up the good work man!

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube

Welcome to the family Eliot, What kind of music do you upload and how you found out about Freedom! and the race going be long race mate :D

Ada Horror

Mythic User
Jun 10, 2014
Sweden , Falun
www.youtube.com
YouTube
adahorror
Wzupppppppppppp welcome:D!!!!
Glad to have you here in FREEDOM mate:)

Nice channel mate your videos getting alot of viewes for being new to youtube keep it up and you will get much bigger:D saw/listen to your latest video:) left a comment:)

I sent you a short guide on PM to help you here in freedom:)
I hope you will have a awesome experience like i have since joined:)
Have a awesome day;)

//ADA!