NorwegianGamers

New User
Freedom! Member
Jul 4, 2016
Your name/alias: NorwegianGamers
Where are you from?: Norway
How old are you?: 14
How did you find Freedom!?: By downloading Heartbeat
What made you join our forums?: By people telling me they got tons of viewers, subscribers and friends by posting here on Introduce yourself.
What are your hobbies?: Gaming, editing, recording, listening to music, HTML & CSS.
What is your favorite food?: I love alot of different kinds of food, but my favorite must be, beef wellington :)
Why did you start YouTube?: Because i loved making videos, and i wanted people to have fun while watching what i had created.
What is your biggest dream?: To be successful, and make people smile.
What kind of channel do you run?: Norwegian-talking gaming, comedy and shortfilms!
How frequently do you upload?: I upload atleast 2 times a week, most of the time i do 3 or 4 :)

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Your name/alias: NorwegianGamers
Where are you from?: Norway
How old are you?: 14
How did you find Freedom!?: By downloading Heartbeat
What made you join our forums?: By people telling me they got tons of viewers, subscribers and friends by posting here on Introduce yourself.
What are your hobbies?: Gaming, editing, recording, listening to music, HTML & CSS.
What is your favorite food?: I love alot of different kinds of food, but my favorite must be, beef wellington :)
Why did you start YouTube?: Because i loved making videos, and i wanted people to have fun while watching what i had created.
What is your biggest dream?: To be successful, and make people smile.
What kind of channel do you run?: Norwegian-talking gaming, comedy and shortfilms!
How frequently do you upload?: I upload atleast 2 times a week, most of the time i do 3 or 4 :)
You can meet a lot of people here in the forums Gamer ^^ How do you typically make people smile?