Service Offering Free GFXTo Everyone Who Replys! (Free Banners And Profile Pics)

ItsRilex

Rising User
Dec 22, 2015
USA
YouTube
Comment what you want in it. give me as much descriptive detail and possible. I'm learning to do GFX and want to help while doing it!

TardedGamer

Rising User
Aug 11, 2016
YouTube
Hi, I'd like a banner for YT with my username on it. I was hoping for a variety of games on it, like military men, minecraft, etc. Thanks!

iCloudy

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Hello, I just recently changed my channel name to iCloudy. Could you make me a cool logo/channel pic with a lower case "i" in the foreground, with a nice cloud design as the "." in the i? I really want an emphasis on the cloud and the foreground in general. Also, is it possible for the foreground to be inside of a circle? I really just want it to stand out. For the background, I don't have much in mind. You can experiment with different backgrounds. The only thought of a background that comes to mind is a sky with clouds in it, but if you feel like you want to experiment with different backgrounds, I'm totally fine with that. Also, I'd love to have a channel art with the name iCloudy on it, and for the i in iCloudy to be the one designed in the logo. For the channel art background, I have no idea what to do, so I say go nuts and just make it look good! Thanks so much!

jecoconono

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 25, 2016
YouTube
Hello, my channel needs a logo and banner redesign really bad, mine are extremely oudated. I focus on breaking video games so it would be pretty cool if this logo had some kind of graphical glitch effect onto it, aswell as the banner. Thank you very much!

Voxical

New User
Freedom! Member
Aug 30, 2016
Hello could you make me a cool youtube profile picture, my youtube username is "Voxical" thank you

Natrix Gaming

Rising User
Feb 28, 2016
I need a new icon and banner for yt contact me on skype at natrix gaming or on yt which is natrix gaming

Connor Gunningham

Freedom! Member
May 7, 2016
YouTube
Comment what you want in it. give me as much descriptive detail and possible. I'm learning to do GFX and want to help while doing it!
Hi man this isn't really for me but I would like it if you could make a profile pic and banner for my friend NG Hunt.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

He mainly does Call of Duty: Multiplayer stuff (mostly search and destroy)
He is into the more competitive side of Call of Duty

Here is my email: [email protected]