PatrickOnEdge

Rising User
Apr 19, 2016
Philippines, Quezon CIty
YouTube
Hello everyone! My name is Patrick, i'm 18 years old, born and raised in the Philippines. So to start off, I've been doing YouTube for about a year now. Ever since I've started my channel it's been an up and down. With me being inconsistent and rather "new" to the whole process of video making.

Through time I've gotten better and the quality in my opinion has gone up. Now you might be wondering isn't it bad to say I'm inconsistent? Well, frankly as i post this, i know some of you might take the time to check out my channel, and as a potential subscriber or viewer knowing my past or rather, quirks is something i think you deserve to know. However with that said, i am taking steps and adjustments to bring content on a more consistent basis.

So, what is my channel all about? It's mostly League of Legends content for now. Some of my viewers have said in the past that i make the same type of videos as Dunkey, perhaps. Currently it's more focused on funny gameplay, casual games with friends and strange ways to play league. (i.e weird builds/non-meta playstyles)

If you're interested in checking out my channel just search up PatrickL

Thank you for taking the time to read my post and have a good day!

PatrickOnEdge

Rising User
Apr 19, 2016
Philippines, Quezon CIty
YouTube
helloooo patrick:D im pinoy too but i cant talk the language since im raised in sweden:D
i seee u you gloco:D i collabet with him loong time ago really nice friend:D

nice channel mate soon 100 subs so close:D left a comment in one of your videos:)

//ADA!
Ohh, that's awesome dude! Got some of that Filipino Blood! Haha, Yeah i know gloco too as well, actually friends with him on facebook. Anyways, i know right? Almost to that 100 subs! Thanks by the way for the support dude!

Reactions: Ada Horror

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey Patrick , Welcome to Freedom ! what is it like in the Philippines ?

League of legends is a great game , sadly I don't play it huge amount but wish I did some times ! Do you play ranked ? favo Champ ?

Best of luck !

PatrickOnEdge

Rising User
Apr 19, 2016
Philippines, Quezon CIty
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom! What first got you into LoL? I've not played myself yet, but I do have the game downloaded
At the time when mobas weren't really a thing it interested me on how unique it was, only playing one champ. Hell, i thought at the time how can that be strategic? then as time went on i learned and proceeded to love and support the game. Well, i suggest you give it a shot! It's a lot of fun. :)

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
A little place called Oblivion
YouTube
At the time when mobas weren't really a thing it interested me on how unique it was, only playing one champ. Hell, i thought at the time how can that be strategic? then as time went on i learned and proceeded to love and support the game. Well, i suggest you give it a shot! It's a lot of fun. :)
That's awesome! I'll definitely have to give it a shot:D

Reactions: PatrickOnEdge