Status
Not open for further replies.

EliteSaint

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 27, 2016
Slovenia
YouTube
Okay so I have this problem over here...

I joined YouTube recently and I have been doing really good, I have my personal group on Facebook for gaming and it really helps me a lot when I share videos in it. On every video I get 1k-3k views, so I deceided to make a partnership ( I'm doing this for the first time ). So I readed on the internet that Freedom partnership is the best for the small YouTuber-s like me ! So... I made my account here, checked that everything is alright with my YouTube account and that it doesn't have any strikes or ilegal material on it as it is mention in licence agreement that you Will be not accepted if you have that.

I waited for the reply on my Dashboard that I have been accepted for Freedom partnership but that didn't happen ! And I waited now for about 4 weeks, but others get reply in matter of days not WEEKS !

Now I'm really pissed of and support is not answering me too ! They just ignore my messages, I have opened 3 tickets already and they didn't reply to me ( Waiting for that reply already 3 days ! ) Which is again not normal because normal reply comes in few hours or one day ! Now I want to know, am I the only one who is having this BS ?

Reactions: InfamousFreak

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Support normally tries to answer queries withing a few working days, obviously around the holiday season this can be a bit slower as some staff members may be off, spending time with their families. As mentioned about submitting multiple tickets can actually push your query to the back of the queue - if you want to supply me your ticket ID numbers then I can pass this onto a member of the support team for you to see if we can get your issue sorted ASAP

Upvote 0

Uzmer

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 18, 2015
The Netherlands
YouTube
Have the same problem. I was once a member of Freedom ( from 2015 - 2016 july) but since end November 2016 im trying to get back in. Sended multiple messages which i only got the automated responds. Already got 3 messages with " You will be reviewed in 24-36 hours" obviously that didn't happen.
With some luck i will be partnered end January....

Upvote 0

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
Have the same problem. I was once a member of Freedom ( from 2015 - 2016 july) but since end November 2016 im trying to get back in. Sended multiple messages which i only got the automated responds. Already got 3 messages with " You will be reviewed in 24-36 hours" obviously that didn't happen.
With some luck i will be partnered end January....
Hey,

What are you seeing on your freedom dashboard? If it's something about queue place 1000+ please ensure your account currently has monetisation enabled which you can see on your YouTube features page. As of the responses you got, from what I know freedom support doesn't use bots though copy paste messages. Feel free to ask them further questions through replying to the email you got or using the support ticketing system.

Upvote 0

Uzmer

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 18, 2015
The Netherlands
YouTube
Hey,

What are you seeing on your freedom dashboard? If it's something about queue place 1000+ please ensure your account currently has monetisation enabled which you can see on your YouTube features page. As of the responses you got, from what I know freedom support doesn't use bots though copy paste messages. Feel free to ask them further questions through replying to the email you got or using the support ticketing system.
No moetisation. atleast not through Freedom. (Yt made me go to adsense). Heres some prntscreens.
Oh and by the way. Freedom does use automated messages. Had like 30+ of them but i've erased them from my email. Screenshot_6.png Screenshot_3.png

Upvote 0

Roachhie

Freedom! Member
Jan 3, 2017
South Dakota
YouTube
xRoachh
i'll give it a try. again. Anyways thanks alot mate ;)

No problem! Hope everything works out for you ;)[DOUBLEPOST=1483466856][/DOUBLEPOST]
No moetisation. atleast not through Freedom. (Yt made me go to adsense). Heres some prntscreens.
Oh and by the way. Freedom does use automated messages. Had like 30+ of them but i've erased them from my email. View attachment 17884 View attachment 17885

Actually..have you tried clicking the Green chat button underneath "Action" on your Freedom Dashboard? That looks to be your next step. If you've already tried that then I'm stumped

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Uzmer

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 18, 2015
The Netherlands
YouTube
No problem! Hope everything works out for you ;)[DOUBLEPOST=1483466856][/DOUBLEPOST]

Actually..have you tried clicking the Green chat button underneath "Action" on your Freedom Dashboard? That looks to be your next step. If you've already tried that then I'm stumped
LOOOL been pushing that button since the the start. only responds is those automated messages... You know what im gonna do it again and make a printscreen of it :) EDIT done here ur proof. Debunked @LW001 theory aswell... 4 messages on 1 message GoodGame Well Played.[DOUBLEPOST=1483467314][/DOUBLEPOST]

Also 4th time i get this automated messageScreenshot_10.png

Attachments

• Screenshot_7.png
    Screenshot_7.png
    5.4 KB · Views: 5
  • Screenshot_9.png
    Screenshot_9.png
    34.9 KB · Views: 4
Upvote 0

Roachhie

Freedom! Member
Jan 3, 2017
South Dakota
YouTube
xRoachh
Wow that is very interesting. Damn, I'm sorry you're having such troubles :/ i would say there could be an overhaul of applications since it being just the end of the Holidays. Hopefully soon you'll hear back from someone..

Upvote 0

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
Oh and by the way. Freedom does use automated messages. Had like 30+ of them but i've erased them from my email. View attachment 17884 View attachment 17885
Well you need to have AdSense enabled to join freedom which is why the review isn't happening

Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
LOOOL been pushing that button since the the start. only responds is those automated messages... You know what im gonna do it again and make a printscreen of it :) EDIT done here ur proof. Debunked @LW001 theory aswell... 4 messages on 1 message GoodGame Well Played.[DOUBLEPOST=1483467314][/DOUBLEPOST]
Also 4th time i get this automated messageView attachment 17888
With regards to being able to view the live chat that should come up when you press the green chat button - could I ask for you to try that and make sure you don't have pop up's blocked - as the live chat should open in a new window for you. If you are still having difficulties send me your channel ID and Freedom ID through a PM and I shall pass this onto a member of the support team.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.