Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
So I took a look at the video. In my opinion you should get rid of the overlay. It takes up too much of the screen and your Framerate takes a beating for that too. As of continuing the series you'll have to decide that by yourself:
  • Do you have fun making it?
  • What do your fans think of it?
  • Are you happy with what yu're creating?
You seem like you really enjoy doing this so I'd say go for it. It's edited nicely so why not? ;)

Matt Kriel

Rising User
Freedom! Member
So I took a look at the video. In my opinion you should get rid of the overlay. It takes up too much of the screen and your Framerate takes a beating for that too. As of continuing the series you'll have to decide that by yourself:
  • Do you have fun making it?
  • What do your fans think of it?
  • Are you happy with what yu're creating?
You seem like you really enjoy doing this so I'd say go for it. It's edited nicely so why not? ;)

Thank you for the info I really appreciate it, when you talk about the frame rate is that in game or post game I.e watching it on YouTube? Cause I add the overlay in when I edit the video.

But I do enjoy it and seems that the video is getting traction so I'll keep going :)

Again thanks for the feedback :D

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
Thank you for the info I really appreciate it, when you talk about the frame rate is that in game or post game I.e watching it on YouTube? Cause I add the overlay in when I edit the video.

But I do enjoy it and seems that the video is getting traction so I'll keep going :)

Again thanks for the feedback :D
I'm not sure where the FPS drops are coming from, sorry!

Joe Obv

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 2, 2016
YouTube
Hi Guys,

Please can you review my series call "n00b Series" and let me know what you think of the video quality as well as if this is a good idea to generate content?

Any other review/criticism will be greatly appreciated :)

Just watched your video. The idea is great and like someone has already said, you look like your enjoying it.

The only problem I can see is the Frame Rate, either your Video capturing/editing is the issue. Does the video look the same when watching the raw video vs watching the edited video? If it starts stuttering before editing then im afraid your going to need to improve your PC or change your graphics settings.

If you can resolve this mate then sounds like a great idea!