Pokemon Go

RohilGaming

Freedom! Member
Jun 26, 2015
YouTube
This Game is so much fun. Everyone is getting addicted to it. I'm on team mystic. What are your opinions on the game? Any tips or tricks you have? And the best Pokemon you found?

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Playing it since the moment it got released :p

So far i'm level 13 have 50 Pokémon registered and caught. Have a team of 6 above 700 CP with Vaporeon being my best followed by Weezing and Pidgeot.

Fun thing is that 1 min walk from my work are 3 Pokéstops and Gyms and all 3 Gyms are under controll of my team with me being 1st place in the game and after 4 days they still haven't knocked me off the throne leaving me to cash big every time the bonus is eligible :D

MikeatMidnight

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 16, 2016
California
www.youtube.com
YouTube
When it works, it works great. And today I tasted the sweet victory of being a gym leader. Just to lose it in 5 minutes. But that doesn't discourage me. It just makes me hungry. Motivated. To be the very best, like no one...sorry, couldn't help it. Strongest are 667 Arcanine, 480 Golbat, 474 Arbok, and 2 Primeapes at 479 and 427. Team Mystic for life!

Mighty Turtle

Freedom! Member
Jul 17, 2016
YouTube
I got about 40 pokemon now and a Pidgeot with just over 1k CP, but have been trying to find some Eevee and fire types.
I caught 2 Evee and hatched a Charmander, but tha'ts about it so far..
I had a question about the pokecandies, is there anything I can do with them if I am not going to use them on a pokemon??