Gaming Prensentacion forum/ Presentación Foro

david castillo

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 24, 2016
Chile
YouTube
hi, I am deivid7, I'm from the city of Santiago located in chile, I have 17 years old, my pacion are the gameplay and music, I love playing instruments. I started on youtube for some reason want to give my opinion about different things, I love to talk and think it's one of my greatest strengths, I create my channel for combine two of the things that I like, gameplays to do my bit in this community, I go two weekly videos and if I have some kind of problem only one, I hope you enjoy my content and subscribe to my channel.

Hola soy deivid7, soy de la ciudad de santiago ubicada en chile, tengo 17 años de edad, mi pacion son los videojuegos y la musica, me encanta tocar instrumentos. empece en youtube por el motivo de querer dar mi opinion acerca de diferentes cosas, me encanta hablar y creo que es una de mis mayores virtudes, y cree mi canal para combinar dos de las cosas que mas me gustan, los videojuegos y hablar. como pudieron darse cuenta, mi canal es de videojuegos, se que hay muchos pero me gustaria dar mi granito de arena en esta comunidad, subo dos videos semanales y si tengo algun tipo de problema solamente uno, espero disfruten mi contenido y se suscriban a mi canal.

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Welcome to the community David, I really hope you enjoy your time here. So you love playing instruments do you? What instruments do you play?

david castillo

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 24, 2016
Chile
YouTube
Hello, many thanks zeke, resspondiendo your question play guitar and violin at the moment, hope to learn other instruments more adelate.

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Hello, many thanks zeke, resspondiendo your question play guitar and violin at the moment, hope to learn other instruments more adelate.
Guitar and violin, those are a bit different, how long have you been playing them for? And what other instruments did you want to learn how to play