PlayStation PS4 Collaborations

KrysisDiamago

New User
Freedom! Member
Jul 26, 2014
YouTube
Krysis_Diamago
Hey everyone, I am looking for a group of 2-3 people to do some Black Ops 3 funny multiplayer/zombies moments with. You don't have to be God Tier players, as I myself am not, just be able to have fun and have a mic. If this interests you at all feel free to reply below or message me here on the forums and hopefully we can get together and make some awesome content all while helping each other grow!

cashinclean

Freedom! Member
Apr 21, 2014
Yo, i'm down. Add me on PSN: dbeastanator and let me know it's you. I have bo3 and gta so we could do some funny moments

DYOUNGTv

Rising User
Feb 21, 2016
www.youtube.com
YouTube
GFTV12
Hey everyone, I am looking for a group of 2-3 people to do some Black Ops 3 funny multiplayer/zombies moments with. You don't have to be God Tier players, as I myself am not, just be able to have fun and have a mic. If this interests you at all feel free to reply below or message me here on the forums and hopefully we can get together and make some awesome content all while helping each other grow!
I generally play GTA but I'm down for it.
My psn is: dyoungx5

Thuglife324

Respected User
Feb 28, 2016
YouTube
I would like to do that please message me so we can talk or what ever