Forums Q&A General Thread

Enmoshin

Enmoo~
Jul 10, 2014
YouTube
I've seen a lot of Q&A threads popping up in the general discussion forum lately.

For someone who likes to interact with a lot of people, it gets a little tiring having to repeat the same things over and over / reading the same things over and over.

So, I was wondering if there's anyway one of the moderators (or I'll be more than happy to do it, too) can create a stickied thread to create a mega thread of possible questions that users can use for their videos?

Anthony Smith

Believe it or not, I believe in you!
Administrator
Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
Yes, please do but i'd like to suggest etiquette for this. I'll create the master post after you create the general outline of it.

people ask their questions in the thread then answers appear in the main post with a message in response to the user "answer added to the OP" all admins have access to edit my posts so we'll all collaborate on the project that way.

The reason I want to make the post is because I feel that it will attract more attention as I don't post here often.

also we should warn that there is to be no debating, or intentional asking of polarizing questions like "Why hasn't Anthony lost weight yet, Does he want to die?" this is of course a silly example but we all know the polarizing questions i'm referring to.

Reactions: Enmoshin

Enmoshin

Enmoo~
Jul 10, 2014
YouTube
You're more than welcomed to make the post! I'd like to run it by @41Danny1 most of all since he runs the forums and probably knows it better than anyone else. Plus, it'll be easier for all the admin / moderators / staff to edit when they see notable questions to add onto the master list.

The idea of the mega thread is just so people can use these questions (not necessarily have answers) to use for the videos if they want to make vlogs or weekly videos on "getting to know" the YouTuber more. Of course, this can be used in the thread as well, but the sole intention (or at least mine, and what I've been seeing around in the forums) is for brainstorming purposes for vlogging.

Guidelines would just be:
  • Generalized questions
    • Nothing specific towards a particular individual.
    • Questions can be used for people in any YouTubing genre (gaming, beauty, skits, etc)
  • Keeping a positive note
    • Don't be a debbie downer
    • Don't be rude, etc
  • Serious questions
    • No trolling
That's really all I can think of at the top of my head. Feel free to edit it as you see fit.

Reactions: Fourth Wall Games