Gaming QuantumMaster

QuantumMaster

New User
Mar 20, 2017
YouTube
My name is QuantumMaster and I make video series and gameplay of various games, but I enjoy racing and horror games the most. Recently, I have been playing a game called "Grid 2" by Codemasters and "SCP Containment Breach". I am planning to play "Dirt 4", also by Codemasters, and "Finding Bigfoot."

Please feel free to check out my videos and tell me what you think about them. It would help me a lot and I would greatly appreciate it. If you have any suggestions for games you want me to play or ways to make my videos better, please let me know.

D

Deleted member 17740

Hay there @QuantumMaster!
I hope you enjoy your time here on the forums and continue to grow!
-(to improve ye videos I would recommend that you add a filter to your mic (if using OBS it's easy) so that the static isnt as loud and to add some music to liven up ya videos :D)

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
My name is QuantumMaster and I make video series and gameplay of various games, but I enjoy racing and horror games the most. Recently, I have been playing a game called "Grid 2" by Codemasters and "SCP Containment Breach". I am planning to play "Dirt 4", also by Codemasters, and "Finding Bigfoot."

Please feel free to check out my videos and tell me what you think about them. It would help me a lot and I would greatly appreciate it. If you have any suggestions for games you want me to play or ways to make my videos better, please let me know.
Welcome to the Community :)

Grid 2 was a great game and i can really recommend Dirt 4. Loved that Rally game every second of it!