Not open for further replies.

Adrians Netlis

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 31, 2016
Latvia
YouTube
Hello!
Sometimes I see a link to this in Freedom site, but it seems to be down. So my question is - how to increase the revenue share. Currently it is 60% for me(I expect it to be the absolute minimum). What I wanna find out is how to increase it. As far as I know, it is possible to have up to 95% revenue share.
Thank you!:)

Adrians Netlis

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 31, 2016
Latvia
YouTube
Could you, please, tell me specific numbers? And when does it apply? Does it apply like this:
-After certain time Freedom pays me.
-If I have enaugh views/day during that moment, I get 95%.
-If my views drops after, but after month during next payement they're back, than I receive 95%?
If you can answer 2 those questions, I would be really glad;)

Upvote 0

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User
Could you, please, tell me specific numbers? And when does it apply? Does it apply like this:
-After certain time Freedom pays me.
-If I have enaugh views/day during that moment, I get 95%.
-If my views drops after, but after month during next payement they're back, than I receive 95%?
If you can answer 2 those questions, I would be really glad;)

Usually it's on a per month basis, it used to be around 30k views per month for 70%, 150k per month for 80% and 300k+ for 90 and 95%. There are also other factors apart from views and this has changed since, I don't even know the specific numbers now.

Once you get an increased revenue share it will stay like that. You do have to message support to get this revenue increase, or you can get it though your subnetwork and they can request on your behalf.

Upvote 0

Adrians Netlis

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 31, 2016
Latvia
YouTube
LOL! My total views are around 28K. And as I started to monetise in January, my total income is around $3.00(what's shown in YouTube). I think that I can't expect revenue share increase for now...

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.