Mar 21, 2016
YouTube
Hey Hey Guys! My name is Eccentrikk.

Could you please review the following:
  • Channel Trailer
  • Thumbnails
  • Video Quality
  • Sound Quality
All suggestions / comments are greatly appreciated!
Thank you so much in advance!

Reactions: mangymage

Cadillac9998

Freedom! Member
Mar 31, 2016
New Jersey
YouTube
Cadillac_Gaming
Very nice video and sound quality.
Great job speaking on what you will be uploading and a good ETA of when you will be uploading.
Nice and easily visible banner and thumbnails

Some critisim:

HAVE MORE ENTHUSIASM, get into your videos. be exciting, don't be afraid to be a little kookoo! Have energy in your videos really get into them!
in your intro don't be afraid to Raise your voice a little! (I'm a victim of lacking enthusiasm too so I have to to work on it too) but this review is about you not me. SO I think you have a great channel,

Eccentrikk

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 21, 2016
YouTube
Very nice video and sound quality.
Great job speaking on what you will be uploading and a good ETA of when you will be uploading.
Nice and easily visible banner and thumbnails

Some critisim:

HAVE MORE ENTHUSIASM, get into your videos. be exciting, don't be afraid to be a little kookoo! Have energy in your videos really get into them!
in your intro don't be afraid to Raise your voice a little! (I'm a victim of lacking enthusiasm too so I have to to work on it too) but this review is about you not me. SO I think you have a great channel,
Thank you for the review!

I was actually just looking at some of my videos and I was thinking the SAME thing that you said. Thanks again!

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hey Hey Guys! My name is Eccentrikk.

Could you please review the following:
  • Channel Trailer
  • Thumbnails
  • Video Quality
  • Sound Quality
All suggestions / comments are greatly appreciated!
Thank you so much in advance!
Your trailer tells people what you do, but showing yourself off when you're natural is critical. From your own perspective, did you talk the same way you would in an average video when you're hyped up? Thumbnails look good, but how consistent are you for uploading videos? The attention span for a younger audience works best when you can upload more frequently.

Eccentrikk

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 21, 2016
YouTube
Your trailer tells people what you do, but showing yourself off when you're natural is critical. From your own perspective, did you talk the same way you would in an average video when you're hyped up? Thumbnails look good, but how consistent are you for uploading videos? The attention span for a younger audience works best when you can upload more frequently.
Thank you for the review! The information is greatly appreciated! :)