Should I do this?

D

Deleted member 86350

Hi, I'm Locked On Gaming or you can just call me Arthur. For those of you that don't know, I'm able to create intros and outros for my friends to grow their channels, of course they gotta plan out how they wanna design their intros/outros so I can get an idea of what they see fit for their channels. Now, I just thought of an idea. Since I create quite a number of intros/outros for people, should I make a playlist of it?

I have no idea why, I'm just that guy that can imagine every single disadvantage from taking every single action I do. I just know something's gonna happen. In this case, I feel like it isn't really necessary to do this cuz I'm not in it for the fame and I dont want people to come looking for an intro/outro for me cuz that's not what I do, I only make intros/outros for people I know are worthy of one, that is my friends or amazing YouTubers, plus not EVERY SINGLE YOUTUBER has to have one intro/outro, look at VanossGaming for example.. Plus, it wouldn't feel original if people from my friends' channel think that.

And also, people from my friends' channel will think oh, he/she just asked an intro from this guy, which is false cuz they planned and designed how their intros would be. And I ALSO don't know why I would want this in the first place, I just thought of it, so if you guys could give me some feedback, that would be REALLY REALLY helpful, I apologize for overreacting, either I am just overexagurating all this or I played too much Clash Royale for the past few days. :p

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLbjqZ10PUz6IuI3XGfU3Ec2wLfC4vd1fu

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hi, I'm Locked On Gaming or you can just call me Arthur. For those of you that don't know, I'm able to create intros and outros for my friends to grow their channels, of course they gotta plan out how they wanna design their intros/outros so I can get an idea of what they see fit for their channels. Now, I just thought of an idea. Since I create quite a number of intros/outros for people, should I make a playlist of it?

I have no idea why, I'm just that guy that can imagine every single disadvantage from taking every single action I do. I just know something's gonna happen. In this case, I feel like it isn't really necessary to do this cuz I'm not in it for the fame and I dont want people to come looking for an intro/outro for me cuz that's not what I do, I only make intros/outros for people I know are worthy of one, that is my friends or amazing YouTubers, plus not EVERY SINGLE YOUTUBER has to have one intro/outro, look at VanossGaming for example.. Plus, it wouldn't feel original if people from my friends' channel think that.

And also, people from my friends' channel will think oh, he/she just asked an intro from this guy, which is false cuz they planned and designed how their intros would be. And I ALSO don't know why I would want this in the first place, I just thought of it, so if you guys could give me some feedback, that would be REALLY REALLY helpful, I apologize for overreacting, either I am just overexagurating all this or I played too much Clash Royale for the past few days. :p

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLbjqZ10PUz6IuI3XGfU3Ec2wLfC4vd1fu
Well, if you publicize your work, you will get people wanting intros/outros. You can stay low if you don't want them to approach you, and leave them unlisted or to not have them in a playlist ^^

D

Deleted member 86350

Well, if you publicize your work, you will get people wanting intros/outros. You can stay low if you don't want them to approach you, and leave them unlisted or to not have them in a playlist ^^
Yep, too much Clash Royale for sure XD Thx man. :D